IL-2 antibody | JES6-5H4
|Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-2 antibody, clone JES6-5H4 recognizes natural and recombinant murine IL-2.
Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-2 antibody, clone JES6-5H4 does not function as a blocking antibody (Sander et al. 1993). For neutralization of murine IL-2 we recommend the use of Rat anti Mouse IL-2 antibody, clone JES6-1A12 (MCA1493).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Mouse IL-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3.X63 Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/50|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for IL-2 antibody
Tachibana, M. et al. (2000) Coreceptor function of mutant human CD4 molecules without affinity to gp120 of human immunodeficiency virus.
J Biol Chem. 275 (27): 20288-94.
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunol Rev. 127: 5-24.
Pletinckx, K. et al. (2015) Immature dendritic cells convert anergic nonregulatory T cells into Foxp3- IL-10+ regulatory T cells by engaging CD28 and CTLA-4.
Eur J Immunol. 45 (2): 480-91.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005134 interleukin-2 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042523 positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat5 protein
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046013 regulation of T cell homeostatic proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
- GO:0050672 negative regulation of lymphocyte proliferation
- GO:0050728 negative regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0051024 positive regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up