IL-10 antibody | JES5-2A5
IL-10 has a wide range of biological properties, including the inhibition of macrophage and T helper cell mediated cytokine synthesis, and the suppression of the delayed hypersensitivity response.
Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-10 antibody, clone JES5-2A5 is reported to neutralize the activity of murine IL-10 (Weber-Nordt et al. 1994).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Goat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Mouse IL-10.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized rats were fused with cells of the mouse P3.X63 Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002875 negative regulation of chronic inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0030886 negative regulation of myeloid dendritic cell activation
- GO:0032689 negative regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032695 negative regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032720 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0044130 negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045348 positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0060670 branching involved in embryonic placenta morphogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-10 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/100|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm (BUF09) for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Product Specific References
References for IL-10 antibody
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunological Review 127: 5-24.
Sander, B. et al. (1993) Similar frequencies and kinetics of cytokine producing cells in murine peripheral blood and spleen. Cytokine detection by immunoassay and intracellular immunostaining.
J Immunol Methods. 166 (2): 201-14.
Nishigori, C. et al. (1998) HindIII liposomes suppress delayed-type hypersensitivity responses in vivo and induce epidermal IL-10 in vitro.
J Immunol. 161 (6): 2684-91.
Weber-nordt, R.M. et al. (1994) Lipopolysaccharide-dependent induction of IL-10 receptor expression on murine fibroblasts.
J Immunol. 153 (8): 3734-44.
Rennick, D. et al. (1995) Cofactors are essential for stem cell factor-dependent growth and maturation of mast cell progenitors: comparative effects of interleukin-3 (IL-3), IL-4, IL-10, and fibroblasts.
Blood. 85: 57-65.
Biswas, S.K. et al. (2006) A distinct and unique transcriptional program expressed by tumor-associated macrophages (defective NF-kappaB and enhanced IRF-3/STAT1 activation).
Blood. 107: 2112-22.
Gaupp, S. et al. (2008) Amelioration of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in IL-4Ralpha-/- mice implicates compensatory up-regulation of Th2-type cytokines.
Am J Pathol. 173: 119-29.
Gonzalez-Juarrero, M. et al. (2013) Polar Lipids of Burkholderia pseudomallei Induce Different Host Immune Responses.
PLoS One. 8: e80368.
Higgins, J.L. et al. (2018) Cell mediated immune response in goats after experimental challenge with the virulent Brucella melitensis strain 16M and the reduced virulence strain Rev. 1.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 202: 74-84.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra