IL-10 antibody | JES5-2A5
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-10 antibody, clone JES5-2A5 recognizes mouse Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), also known as interleukin-10 (IL-10). IL-10 is produced by Ly-1(CD5) expressing B cells (O'Garra et al. 1992) and a subset of stimulated T cells (Asseman et al. 1999).
IL-10 has a wide range of biological properties, including the inhibition of macrophage and T helper cell mediated cytokine synthesis, and the suppression of the delayed hypersensitivity response.
Rat anti Mouse Interleukin-10 antibody, clone JES5-2A5 is reported to neutralize the activity of murine IL-10 (Weber-Nordt et al. 1994).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Goat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant Mouse IL-10.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized rats were fused with cells of the mouse P3.X63 Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/100|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for IL-10 antibody
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunological Review 127: 5-24.
Sander, B. et al. (1993) Similar frequencies and kinetics of cytokine producing cells in murine peripheral blood and spleen. Cytokine detection by immunoassay and intracellular immunostaining.
J Immunol Methods. 166 (2): 201-14.
Nishigori, C. et al. (1998) HindIII liposomes suppress delayed-type hypersensitivity responses in vivo and induce epidermal IL-10 in vitro.
J Immunol. 161 (6): 2684-91.
Weber-nordt, R.M. et al. (1994) Lipopolysaccharide-dependent induction of IL-10 receptor expression on murine fibroblasts.
J Immunol. 153 (8): 3734-44.
Rennick, D. et al. (1995) Cofactors are essential for stem cell factor-dependent growth and maturation of mast cell progenitors: comparative effects of interleukin-3 (IL-3), IL-4, IL-10, and fibroblasts.
Blood. 85: 57-65.
Biswas, S.K. et al. (2006) A distinct and unique transcriptional program expressed by tumor-associated macrophages (defective NF-kappaB and enhanced IRF-3/STAT1 activation).
Blood. 107: 2112-22.
Gaupp, S. et al. (2008) Amelioration of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in IL-4Ralpha-/- mice implicates compensatory up-regulation of Th2-type cytokines.
Am J Pathol. 173: 119-29.
Gonzalez-Juarrero, M. et al. (2013) Polar Lipids of Burkholderia pseudomallei Induce Different Host Immune Responses.
PLoS One. 8: e80368.
View The Latest Product References
Higgins, J.L. et al. (2018) Cell mediated immune response in goats after experimental challenge with the virulent Brucella melitensis strain 16M and the reduced virulence strain Rev. 1.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 202: 74-84.
Hammond, J.W. et al. (2018) HIV Tat causes synapse loss in a mouse model of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder that is independent of the classical complement cascade component C1q.
Glia. 66 (12): 2563-74.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002875 negative regulation of chronic inflammatory response to antigenic stimulus
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0030886 negative regulation of myeloid dendritic cell activation
- GO:0032689 negative regulation of interferon-gamma production
- GO:0032695 negative regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032720 negative regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0044130 negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045348 positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0060670 branching involved in embryonic placenta morphogenesis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up