IgM antibody | LO-MM-9
|Rat anti Mouse IgM, clone LO-MM-9 is directed against the mu chain of mouse IgM.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on mouse IgM/Sepharose 4B from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Polyclonal and monoclonal mouse IgM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the IR983F rat myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||5ug/ml (as a coating antibody)|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
References for IgM antibody
Achtman AH et al. (2003) Plasmodium chabaudi chabaudi infection in mice induces strong B cell responses and striking but temporary changes in splenic cell distribution.
J Immunol. 171 (1): 317-24.
Bazin, H. et al. (1984) Rat monoclonal antibodies. II. A rapid and efficient method of purification from ascitic fluid or serum.
J Immunol Methods. 71: 9-16.
Bazin, H. et al. (1974) Three classes and four (sub)classes of rat immunoglobulins: IgM, IgA, IgE and IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c.
Eur J Immunol. 4 (1): 44-8.
Bermejo, D.A. et al. (2011) Trypanosoma cruzi infection induces a massive extrafollicular and follicular splenic B-cell response which is a high source of non-parasite-specific antibodies.
Immunology. 132 (1): 123-33.
Busund, L.T. et al. (2003) Spontaneously formed tumorigenic hybrids of Meth A sarcoma cells and macrophages in vivo.
Int J Cancer. 106 (2): 153-9.
Huang, C.H. et al. (2011) Airway inflammation and IgE production induced by dust mite allergen-specific memory/effector Th2 cell line can be effectively attenuated by IL-35.
J Immunol. 187: 462-71.
Sreekanthreddy, P. et al. (2015) A three-dimensional model of the human blood-brain barrier to analyse the transport of nanoparticles and astrocyte/endothelial interactions.
F1000Res. 4: 1279.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up