IgG3 antibody | LO-MG3-13
Rat anti Mouse IgG3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HEAVY CHAIN
|Rat anti Mouse IgG3 antibody, clone LO-MG3-13 recognizes murine IgG3 (gamma heavy chain) and does not cross react with other murine immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Polyclonal mouse IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Lou/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG3 antibody
Denis, O. et al. (1993) Resting B cells can act as antigen presenting cells in vivo and induce antibody responses.
Int Immunol. 5 (1): 71-8.
Savignac, M. et al. (2010) Increased B cell proliferation and reduced Ig production in DREAM transgenic mice.
J Immunol. 185 (12): 7527-36.
Banerjee, K. et al. (2009) Enzymatic removal of mannose moieties can increase the immune response to HIV-1 gp120 in vivo.
Virology. 389 (1-2): 108-21.
Banerjee, K. et al. (2012) Occluding the mannose moieties on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 with griffithsin improves the antibody responses to both proteins in mice.
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 28 (2): 206-14.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
MCA1292164714 170203 170322
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up