Rat anti Mouse IgG3 antibody, clone LO-MG3-13 recognizes murine IgG3 (gamma heavy chain) and does not cross react with other murine immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on mouse IgG3/Sepharose 4B from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Polyclonal mouse IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Lou/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG3 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This antibody may be used as a coating antibody in a sandwich ELISA in combination with LO-MG3-7 (MCA423B) and Streptavidin:HRP (STAR5B) as the detection reagents.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG3 antibody
Denis, O. et al. (1993) Resting B cells can act as antigen presenting cells in vivo and induce antibody responses.
Int Immunol. 5 (1): 71-8.
Savignac, M. et al. (2010) Increased B cell proliferation and reduced Ig production in DREAM transgenic mice.
J Immunol. 185 (12): 7527-36.
Banerjee, K. et al. (2009) Enzymatic removal of mannose moieties can increase the immune response to HIV-1 gp120 in vivo.
Virology. 389 (1-2): 108-21.
Banerjee, K. et al. (2012) Occluding the mannose moieties on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gp120 with griffithsin improves the antibody responses to both proteins in mice.
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 28 (2): 206-14.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra