IgG2b antibody | LO-MG2b-1
|Rat anti Mouse IgG2b antibody, clone LO-MG2b-1 recognizes murine IgG2b, binding to the gamma 2b heavy chain.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Polyclonal IgG from BALB/c mice.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This antibody may be used as a coating antibody in sandwich ELISA in combination with LO-MK1 (MCA1291P) as the detection reagent.
References for IgG2b antibody
Savignac. M. et al. (2010) Increased B cell proliferation and reduced Ig production in DREAM transgenic mice.
J Immunol. 185:7527-36.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up