Rat anti Mouse IgG2b antibody, clone LO-MG2b-1 recognizes murine IgG2b, binding to the gamma 2b heavy chain.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Polyclonal IgG from BALB/c mice.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized LOU/c rats were fused with cells of the rat IR983F myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG2b antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This antibody may be used as a coating antibody in sandwich ELISA in combination with LO-MK1 (MCA1291P) as the detection reagent.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG2b antibody
Savignac. M. et al. (2010) Increased B cell proliferation and reduced Ig production in DREAM transgenic mice.
J Immunol. 185:7527-36.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra