IFN Gamma antibody | XMG1.2
|Rat anti Mouse Interferon gamma antibody, clone XMG1.2 recognizes murine IFN gamma. Rat anti Mouse Interferon gamma antibody, clone XMG1.2 may be used for the detection of intracellular IFN gamma using flow cytometric techniques and has been shown to block the functional activity of murine interferon gamma.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant mouse IFN gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/50|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for IFN Gamma antibody
Cherwinski, H.M. et al. (1987) Two types of mouse helper T cell clone. III. Further differences in lymphokine synthesis between Th1 and Th2 clones revealed by RNA hybridization, functionally monospecific bioassays, and monoclonal antibodies.
J Exp Med. 166 (5): 1229-44.
Holz, A. et al. (2001) Constitutive beta cell expression of IL-12 does not perturb self-tolerance but intensifies established autoimmune diabetes.
J Clin Invest. 108 (12): 1749-58.
Hsieh, B. et al. (1996) In vivo cytokine production in murine listeriosis. Evidence for immunoregulation by gamma delta+ T cells.
J Immunol. 156 (1): 232-7.
Chiu, W.C. et al. (2009) Effects of dietary fish oil supplementation on cellular adhesion molecule expression and tissue myeloperoxidase activity in hypercholesterolemic mice with sepsis.
J Nutr Biochem. 20: 254-60.
Hsu, C.S. et al. (2006) Dietary fish oil enhances adhesion molecule and interleukin-6 expression in mice with polymicrobial sepsis.
Br J Nutr. 96: 854-60.
Rountree, R.B. et al. (2011) Exosome Targeting of Tumor Antigens Expressed by Cancer Vaccines Can Improve Antigen Immunogenicity and Therapeutic Efficacy.
Cancer Res. 71: 5235-44.
Pletinckx K et al. (2015) Immature dendritic cells convert anergic nonregulatory T cells into Foxp3- IL-10+ regulatory T cells by engaging CD28 and CTLA-4.
Eur J Immunol. 45 (2): 480-91.
Tsagozis, P. et al. (2003) CD8(+) T cells with parasite-specific cytotoxic activity and a Tc1 profile of cytokine and chemokine secretion develop in experimental visceral leishmaniasis.
Parasite Immunol. 25 (11-12): 569-79.
View The Latest Product References
ReisL, E.S. et al. (2017) Mixed Formulation of Conventional and Pegylated Meglumine Antimoniate-Containing Liposomes Reduces Inflammatory Process and Parasite Burden in Leishmania infantum-Infected BALB/c Mice.
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 61 (11)Oct 24 [Epub ahead of print].
- Interferon Gamma
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005622 intracellular
- GO:0001781 neutrophil apoptosis
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005133 interferon-gamma receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006925 inflammatory cell apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0030968 endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response
- GO:0031642 negative regulation of myelination
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0044130 negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
- GO:0042102 positive regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0042832 defense response to protozoan
- GO:0045080 positive regulation of chemokine biosynthetic process
- GO:0045084 positive regulation of interleukin-12 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045348 positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0045410 positive regulation of interleukin-6 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045893 positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
- GO:0050718 positive regulation of interleukin-1 beta secretion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up