CD38 antibody | 90
|Rat anti Mouse CD38 antibody, clone 90 recognizes the murine CD38 cell surface antigen, a ~42-46kDa glycoprotein expressed by B lymphocytes, a proportion of peripheral T lymphocytes and by peritoneal macrophages.
In the mouse CD38 is expressed by follicular B cells, is down regulated on germinal centre B cells, and not expressed by mature plasma cells. This pattern of expression contrasts strikingly with that seen in the human.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Mouse pre-B cells derived from IL-7 dependent bone marrow cultures.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from an immunized rat were fused with cells of the mouse P3X63Ag.8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up