CD283 antibody | 11F8
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD283 antibody, clone 11F8 recognizes mouse TLR3, otherwise known as CD283 or Toll-like receptor 3. CD283 is a 905 amino acid ~105 kDa single pass type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein associated with endosomal membranes and member of the Toll-like receptor (TLR) family. CD283 functions as a receptor for double-stranded RNA (UniProt: Q99MB1).
TLRs are expressed on the cell surface and the endocytic compartment and recognize pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) that are expressed on infectious agents. TLRs also initiate cell signaling to induce production of cytokines necessary for the innate immunity and subsequent adaptive immunity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide.
- Carrier Free
- Purified murine TLR3 extracellular domain protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD283 antibody
McCartney, S. et al. (2009) Distinct and complementary functions of MDA5 and TLR3 in poly(I:C)-mediated activation of mouse NK cells.
J Exp Med. 206: 2967-76.
Jelinek, I. et al. (2011) TLR3-specific double-stranded RNA oligonucleotide adjuvants induce dendritic cell cross-presentation, CTL responses, and antiviral protection.
J Immunol. 186: 2422-9.
Azuma, M. et al. (2012) Cross-priming for antitumor CTL induced by soluble Ag + polyI:C depends on the TICAM-1 pathway in mouse CD11c(+)/CD8α(+) dendritic cells.
Oncoimmunology. 1: 581-592.
McCartney, S.A. et al. (2011) RNA sensor–induced type I IFN prevents diabetes caused by a β cell–tropic virus in mice
J Clin Invest. 121: 1497-507.
Zeng, R. et al. (2016) Generation and transcriptional programming of intestinal dendritic cells: essential role of retinoic acid.
Mucosal Immunol. 9 (1): 183-93.
Njoroge, J.M. et al. (2018) A flow cytometric analysis of macrophage- nanoparticle interactions in vitro: induction of altered Toll-like receptor expression.
Int J Nanomedicine. 13: 8365-78.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003725 double-stranded RNA binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0032728 positive regulation of interferon-beta production
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032760 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor production
- GO:0034346 positive regulation of type III interferon production
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043330 response to exogenous dsRNA
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045080 positive regulation of chemokine biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045356 positive regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0045359 positive regulation of interferon-beta biosynthetic process
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051607 defense response to virus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up