IL-1 Beta antibody
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
|Rabbit anti Mouse Interleukin-1 beta antibody recognizes mouse Interleukin-1 beta (IL-1 beta), a cytokine involved in the inflammatory response.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5 ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IL-1 beta were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant murine IL-1 beta.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 6 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IL-1 Beta antibody
Clausen, B.H. et al. (2008) Interleukin-1beta and tumor necrosis factor-alpha are expressed by different subsets of microglia and macrophages after ischemic stroke in mice.
J Neuroinflammation. 5: 46.
Ruan, L. et al. (2009) Amyloid deposition and inflammation in APPswe/PS1dE9 mouse model of Alzheimer's disease.
Curr Alzheimer Res. 6: 531-40.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001660 fever generation
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005149 interleukin-1 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0030141 stored secretory granule
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010575 positive regulation vascular endothelial growth factor production
- GO:0010829 negative regulation of glucose transport
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0031622 positive regulation of fever generation
- GO:0032308 positive regulation of prostaglandin secretion
- GO:0032496 response to lipopolysaccharide
- GO:0032755 positive regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0033198 response to ATP
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0043407 negative regulation of MAP kinase activity
- GO:0045080 positive regulation of chemokine biosynthetic process
- GO:0045410 positive regulation of interleukin-6 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0046330 positive regulation of JNK cascade
- GO:0046627 negative regulation of insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050996 positive regulation of lipid catabolic process
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- GO:0070164 negative regulation of adiponectin secretion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up