Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Rabbit IgG (Fc):Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti rabbit IgG antibody recognizes the Fc region of rabbit immunoglobulin G, confirmed by ELISA and immunoelectrophoresis. The antibody has not been species cross adsorbed and may cross react with IgG from other species. It shows weak recognition of rabbit IgM in ELISA.
Goat anti rabbit IgG antibody has been used successfully as a secondary detection reagent for rabbit primary antibodies using immunohistochemical techniques (Redondo et al. 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG fraction conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to rabbit IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for IgG antibody
Kalluri, S.R. et al. (2010) Quantification and functional characterization of antibodies to native aquaporin 4 in neuromyelitis optica.
Arch Neurol. 67:1201-8.
Redondo, E. et al. (2014) Induction of interleukin-8 and interleukin-12 in neonatal ovine lung following experimental inoculation of bovine respiratory syncytial virus.
J Comp Pathol. 150 (4): 434-48.
Tyrsina, E. et al. (2019) Detection and quantification of VEGFR-1 in the nuclei of tumor cells by a new flow cytometry-based method.
J Immunotoxicol. 16 (1): 74-81.
Lin, W. et al. (2020) Rapid identification of anti-idiotypic mAbs with high affinity and diverse epitopes by rabbit single B-cell sorting-culture and cloning technology.
PLoS One. 15 (12): e0244158.
Li, Y. et al. (2022) Low-Temperature Plasma-Activated Medium Inhibited Proliferation and Progression of Lung Cancer by Targeting the PI3K/Akt and MAPK Pathways.
Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2022: 9014501.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up