MHC Class II H-2I-Ak/s/R antibody | ER-TR2
|Rat anti Mouse MHC Class II H-2I-Ak/s/R antibody, clone ER-TR2 recognizes a polymorphic determinant of the mouse H-2I-A MHC class II antigen, reacting with haplotypes k, s and r. Mouse strains with the haplotypes b, d, q and f are not recognized by this antibody.
Mouse MHC class II antigens are expressed by dendritic cells, B-cells and macrophages. In thymus tissues, clone ER-TR2 stains cortical and medullary stromal cells.
The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes that are important in the immune response to infections. In mice, this complex is referred to as the H-2 region.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Isolated C3H thymic stromal cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the mouse P3-X63-Ag8.56 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Van Vliet, E. et al. (1984) Monoclonal antibodies to stromal cell types of the mouse thymus.
Eur J Immunol. 14 (6): 524-9.
References for MHC Class II H-2I-Ak/s/R antibody
Huiskamp, R. et al. (1985) Repopulation of the mouse thymus after sublethal fission neutron irradiation. II. Sequential changes in the thymic microenvironment.
J Immunol. 134 (4): 2170-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up