MHC Class I H-2Dd H-2Kv H-2k/Q/S antibody | ER-MP42
|Rat anti Mouse MHC Class I H-2Dd H-2Kv H-2k/Q/S antibody, clone ER-MP42 recognizes a polymorphic epitope present on murine MHC class I molecules, which are expressed at varying levels on the majority of nucleated cells. |
Clone ER-MP42 specifically recognizes mouse strains with the haplotypes H-2Kv, H-2Dd and H-2k, q, s. Mouse strains with the haplotypes H-2p, r, w7, w22 show weak reactivity with this antibody.
The major histocompatibility complex (MHC) is a cluster of genes that are important in the immune response to infections. In mice, this complex is referred to as the histocompatibility 2 (H-2) region.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Balb/c macrophage precursor cell hybrids.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cells from immunised Lewis rats were fused with cells of the rat Y3-Ag1.2.3 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for MHC Class I H-2Dd H-2Kv H-2k/Q/S antibody
Medana, I. et al. (2001) Transection of major histocompatibility complex class I-induced neurites by cytotoxic T lymphocytes.
Am J Pathol. 159 (3): 809-15.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up