CHD5 antibody | 5A10
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CHD5 antibody, clone 5A10 recognizes chromodomain-helicase-DNA-binding protein 5, also known as ATP-dependent helicase CHD5.
CHD5 is a 223 kDa member of the chromodomain helicase DNA-binding protein family of ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling complexes. Members of this family are characterized by a chromodomain, a helicase ATP-binding domain and an additional functional domain. CHD5 is a neuron-specific protein that is thought to play a role in chromatin remodeling and gene transcription (Li et al. 2014). CHD5 may also act as a tumor suppressor (Fatemi et al. 2014).
Rat anti Mouse CHD5 antibody, clone 5A10 detects a band of 260 kDa.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.035% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- A peptide within the C-terminal region of mouse CHD5
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunofluorescence||2 ug/ml||5 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||1 ug/ml||2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up