CD98 antibody | H202-5188.8.131.52
Rat anti Mouse CD98
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD98 antibody, clone H202-5184.108.40.206 recognizes murine CD98, also known as 4F2 and SLC3A2. CD98 is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein which associates with members of the L-type amino transporter family to form a heterodimeric complex.
CD98 constitutes the heavy chain of the complex and is required for the surface expression and basolateral localization of the amino acid transporter complex in polarized epithelial cells. The CD98 heavy chain also interacts with beta 1 integrins and regulates their activation through the cytoplasmic domains and transmembrane regions. Overexpression of CD98 may contribute to cell growth and survival by regulating integrin signalling, and therefore may play an important role in tumorigenesis (Cantor & Ginsberg 2012).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Thymic epithelial cells from mouse.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||Neat Pack Size: 0.25 mg
1/20 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
|1/50 Pack Size: 0.25 mg
1/200 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD98 antibody
Kang, Y.S. et al. (2009) Clathrin-independent internalization of normal cellular prion protein in neuroblastoma cells is associated with the Arf6 pathway.
J Cell Sci. 122: 4062-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003824 catalytic activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0015175 neutral amino acid transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0015827 tryptophan transport
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0043169 cation binding
- GO:0060356 leucine import
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up