CD90 antibody | FF-10
|Rat anti Mouse THY-1.2 antibody, clone FF-10 recognizes the murine Thy1.2 cell surface antigen, and binds to T cell lines (EL-4, 3A9), T lymphocytes and the WEH1-3 cell line. 3T3 fibroblasts are also stained by this antibody.
Rat anti Mouse THY-1.2 antibody, clone FF-10 strongly induces homotypic adhesion of Thy1.2 positive cell lines.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- EL-4 cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Sprague-Dawley rats were fused with cells from the mouse SP2/0 - Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Western Blotting
- Rat anti Mouse THY-1.2 antibody, clone FF-10 recognizes murine THY-1.2, also known as CD90. Thy-1.2 is a ~30 kDa glycoprotein as measured by immunoprecipitation and western blotting.
References for CD90 antibody
Fan, X. et al. (1996) ICAM-1, -2, and LFA-1 independent homotypic T cell aggregation induced by a novel activating monoclonal antibody targeting the murine Thy-1 molecule.
Inflammation 20: 401.
Venugopalan P et al. (2016) Transplanted neurons integrate into adult retinas and respond to light.
Nat Commun. 7: 10472.
Szczerbal, I. et al. (2009) The spatial repositioning of adipogenesis genes is correlated with their expression status in a porcine mesenchymal stem cell adipogenesis model system.
Chromosoma. 118 (5): 647-63.
Catignas, K.K. et al. (2021) αV integrins in Schwann cells promote attachment to axons, but are dispensable in vivo..
Glia. 69 (1): 91-108.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0007010 cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0005100 Rho GTPase activator activity
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030336 negative regulation of cell migration
- GO:0030425 dendrite
- GO:0030426 growth cone
- GO:0031362 anchored to external side of plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034235 GPI anchor binding
- GO:0043547 positive regulation of GTPase activity
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0046549 retinal cone cell development
- GO:0048041 focal adhesion assembly
- GO:0050771 negative regulation of axonogenesis
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050860 negative regulation of T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051281 positive regulation of release of sequestered calcium ion into cytosol
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up