CD88 antibody | 20/70
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD88
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD88 antibody, clone 20/70 recognizes murine CD88, also known as C5a anaphylatoxin chemotactic receptor 1 (C5aR1), a member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family. CD88 is a ~45 kDa multi pass membrane protein and functions as a receptor for the complement component C5a, a potent proinflammatory molecule and a chemoattractant for neutrophils to sites of infection. In mouse, CD88 is expressed on granulocytes, monocytes and macrophages but not on resting or stimulated lymphocytes.
Rat anti Mouse CD88 antibody, clone 20/70 is able to block the binding of the C5a to murine CD88, (Soruri et al. 2003).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- RBL-2H3 transfected cells expressing murine C5aR.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cells from immunised Lou/c were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD88 antibody
Shushakova, N. (2002) C5a anaphylatoxin is a major regulator of activating versus inhibitory FcgammaRs in immune complex-induced lung disease.
J Clin Invest. 110: 1823-30.
Soruri, A. et al. (2003) Characterization of C5aR expression on murine myeloid and lymphoid cells by the use of a novel monoclonal antibody.
Immunol Lett. 88 (1): 47-52.
Godau, J. et al. (2004) C5a initiates the inflammatory cascade in immune complex peritonitis.
J Immunol. 173 (5): 3437-45.
Baelder, R. et al. (2005) Pharmacological targeting of anaphylatoxin receptors during the effector phase of allergic asthma suppresses airway hyperresponsiveness and airway inflammation.
J Immunol. 174 (2): 783-9.
Rittirsch, D. et al. (2008) Functional roles for C5a receptors in sepsis.
Nat Med. 14: 551-7.
Fusakio, M.E. et al. (2011) C5a regulates NKT and NK cell functions in sepsis.
J Immunol. 187 (11): 5805-12.
Wang, R. et al. (2013) Disruption of the Complement Anaphylatoxin Receptor C5L2 Exacerbates Inflammation in Allergic Contact Dermatitis.
J Immunol. 191: 4001-9.
Karsten, C.M. et al. (2015) Monitoring and cell-specific deletion of C5aR1 using a novel floxed GFP-C5aR1 reporter knock-in mouse.
J Immunol. 194 (4): 1841-55.
View The Latest Product References
Wang, R. et al. (2016) C5L2, the Second C5a Anaphylatoxin Receptor, Suppresses LPS-Induced Acute Lung Injury.
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 55 (5): 657-66.
Ender F et al. (2017) Differential regulation of C5a receptor 1 in innate immune cells during the allergic asthma effector phase.
PLoS One. 12 (2): e0172446.
Hoffmann, F.M. et al. (2018) Distribution and Interaction of Murine Pulmonary Phagocytes in the Naive and Allergic Lung.
Front Immunol. 9: 1046.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004944 C5a anaphylatoxin receptor activity
- GO:0050830 defense response to Gram-positive bacterium
- GO:0010575 positive regulation vascular endothelial growth factor production
- GO:0010759 positive regulation of macrophage chemotaxis
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0032494 response to peptidoglycan
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0090023 positive regulation of neutrophil chemotaxis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up