CD83 antibody | 3D11
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD83
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD83 antibody, clone 3D11 recognizes murine CD83, a 45 kDa type 1 glyoprotein belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily. Originally described as a maturation marker for dendritic cells, CD83 plays a role in the regulation of antigen presentation, thymic T-cell maturation, B-cell function and peripheral T-cell activation. Activated dendritic cells and B-cells release a soluble form of CD83 that is reported to have an immunosuppressive effect, suggesting a therapeutic role for sCD83 in the regulation of immune disorders.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the P3X63.Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD83 antibody
Fujimoto, Y. & Tedder, T.F. (2006) CD83: a regulatory molecule of the immune system with great potential for therapeutic application.
J Med Dent Sci. 53 (2): 85-91.
He, Y.T. et al. (2016) In vitro generation of cytotoxic T lymphocyte response using dendritic cell immunotherapy in osteosarcoma.
Oncol Lett. 12 (2): 1101-6.
El-Ashmawy, N.E. et al. (2015) In vitro and in vivo studies of the immunomodulatory effect of Echinacea purpurea on dendritic cells.
Journal of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology. 13 (2): 185-92.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0014070 response to organic cyclic compound
- GO:0032713 negative regulation of interleukin-4 production
- GO:0032733 positive regulation of interleukin-10 production
- GO:0032743 positive regulation of interleukin-2 production
- GO:0043372 positive regulation of CD4-positive, alpha beta T cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up