CD8 Alpha antibody | YTS105.18
Filter by Application:F IF C Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD8
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- CD8 Alpha
|Rat anti Mouse CD8, clone YTS105.18 recognizes a non polymorphic epitope on the mouse CD8 alpha chain. This antibody has been reported to block MHC I dependent T cell responses in vitro and in vivo, and induces transplantation tolerance in combination with CD4 antibodies (Cobbold et al. 1990 & Wise et al. 1998).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Mouse spleen cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from an immunised DA rat were fused with cells of the rat Y3/Ag1.2.3. myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD8 Alpha antibody
Cobbold, S.P. et al. (1990) The induction of skin graft tolerance in major histocompatibility complex-mismatched or primed recipients: primed T cells can be tolerized in the periphery with anti-CD4 and anti-CD8 antibodies.
Eur J Immunol. 20 (12): 2747-55.
Qin, S.X. et al. (1990) Induction of tolerance in peripheral T cells with monoclonal antibodies.
Eur J Immunol. 20 (12): 2737-45.
Wise, M.P. et al. (1998) Linked suppression of skin graft rejection can operate through indirect recognition.
J Immunol. 161 (11): 5813-6.
Sroga, J.M. et al. (2003) Rats and mice exhibit distinct inflammatory reactions after spinal cord injury.
J Comp Neurol. 462: 223-40.
Himoudi, N. et al. (2007) Development of anti-PAX3 immune responses; a target for cancer immunotherapy
Cancer Immunol Immunother. 56: 1381-95.
Lacroix-Lamande, S. et al. (2009) Neonate intestinal immune response to CpG oligodeoxynucleotide stimulation.
PLoS One. 4: 1-8.
Karlsson, M.R. et al. (2010) Hypersensitivity and oral tolerance in the absence of a secretory immune system.
Allergy. 65: 561-70.
Nakashima, H. et al. (2011) A Novel Combination Immunotherapy for Cancer by IL-13Rα2-Targeted DNA Vaccine and Immunotoxin in Murine Tumor Models.
J Immunol. 187: 4935-46.
View The Latest Product References
Shaw, T.N. et al. (2015) Perivascular Arrest of CD8+ T Cells Is a Signature of Experimental Cerebral Malaria.
PLoS Pathog. 11 (11): e1005210.
Jalili, R.B. et al. (2018) Fibroblast cell-based therapy prevents induction of alopecia areata in an experimental model.
Cell Transplant. 27 (6): 994-1004.
Zhao, Q. et al. (2019) Tumor-targeted IL-12 combined with tumor resection yields a survival-favorable immune profile.
J Immunother Cancer. 7 (1): 154.
Mohanta, S.K. et al. (2022) Neuroimmune cardiovascular interfaces control atherosclerosis.
Nature. Apr 27 [Epub ahead of print].
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002456 T cell mediated immunity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045065 cytotoxic T cell differentiation
- GO:0050850 positive regulation of calcium-mediated signaling
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up