CD43 antibody | 1B11
Rat anti Mouse CD43
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD43 antibody, clone 1B11 recognizes mouse CD43, one of the major glycoproteins of thymocytes and T lymphocytes. It has a high content of sialic acid and O-linked carbohydrate groups. CD43 presents carbohydrate lligands to selectins, plays a role in lectin binding and is a counter receptor for Siglec-1.
CD43 is expressed on T lymphocytes in two predominant glycoforms. In its ~115 kDa form it is a pan T cell marker, whereas in its ~130 kDa form it is associated with T cell activation. Rat anti Mouse CD43 antibody, clone 1B11 specifically recognizes the 130 kDa glycoform.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse WEHI 274.3 myeloid tumour cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD43 antibody
Barran, P. et al. (1997) Modification of CD43 and other lymphocyte O-glycoproteins by core 2 N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase.
Glycobiology. 7 (1): 129-36.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001562 response to protozoan
- GO:0001808 negative regulation of type IV hypersensitivity
- GO:0001931 uropod
- GO:0042742 defense response to bacterium
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0007162 negative regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042102 positive regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0042130 negative regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0045060 negative thymic T cell selection
- GO:0050688 regulation of defense response to virus
- GO:0051635 bacterial cell surface binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up