CD32B antibody | AT130-5R
Filter by Application:C Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD32B antibody, clone AT130-5R recognizes mouse CD32B also known as FcRIIB. CD32B (FcRIIB) is a low affinity receptor for IgG1, IgG2a and IgG2b type antibodies. Unlike other FcRs, the intracellular domain of CD32 contains a inhibitory signaling motif (ITIM) that can antagonize signal transduction mediated through other activatory receptors. FcRIIB is expressed on all myeloid populations and on B-cells.
Rat anti Mouse CD32B antibody, clone AT130-5R is a rat IgG2b antibody derived from the parental AT130-5 mouse clone previously described. The binding characteristics of the clone are described in the original publication (
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse CD32-Rat CD4 fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/200|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for CD32B antibody
Williams, E.L. et al. (2012) Development and characterisation of monoclonal antibodies specific for the murine inhibitory FcγRIIB (CD32B).
Eur J Immunol. 42 (8): 2109-20.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up