Rat anti Mouse CD32B antibody, clone AT130-5R
recognizes mouse CD32B also known as FcRIIB. CD32B (FcRIIB) is a low affinity receptor for IgG1, IgG2a and IgG2b type antibodies. Unlike other FcRs, the intracellular domain of CD32 contains a inhibitory signaling motif (ITIM) that can antagonize signal transduction mediated through other activatory receptors. FcRIIB is expressed on all myeloid populations and on B-cells.
Rat anti Mouse CD32B antibody, clone AT130-5R is a rat IgG2b antibody derived from the parental AT130-5 mouse clone previously described. The binding characteristics of the clone are described in the original publication (Williams et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse CD32-Rat CD4 fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD32B antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD32B antibody
Williams, E.L. et al. (2012) Development and characterisation of monoclonal antibodies specific for the murine inhibitory FcγRIIB (CD32B).
Eur J Immunol. 42 (8): 2109-20.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra