CD26 antibody | H207-1082
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD26
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Rat anti Mouse CD26 antibody, clone H207-1082 recognizes mouse CD26, which is also known as thymocyte-activating molecule (THAM). Murine CD26 is a type II integral membrane dipeptidyl-peptidase that is expressed at the cell surface as a heterodimer, of approximately 220 kDa, and has a soluble form in the plasma.
The CD26 molecule is a multifunctional glycoprotein that has ectopeptidase activity and is also reported to be involved in cell adhesion, signal transduction in T lymphocytes and HIV infection. CD26 is differentially expressed on developing thymocytes and is upregulated on activated T-cells but is not expressed on resting and thioglycollate stimulated macrophages. Expression of CD26 has also been reported on cells from a variety of non-haematopoietic tissues including liver, intestine and kidney.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||1/50 Pack Size: 0.25 mg, 25 µg
1/25 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rat IgG2a Negative Control||MCA1212||E F||1 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rat IgG2a Negative Control|
References for CD26 antibody
David, F. et al. (1993) Identification of serine 624, aspartic acid 702, and histidine 734 as the catalytic triad residues of mouse dipeptidyl-peptidase IV (CD26). A member of a novel family of nonclassical serine hydrolases.
J Biol Chem. 268:17247-52.
Marguet, D. et al. (2000) Enhanced insulin secretion and improved glucose tolerance in mice lacking CD26.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 97:6874-9.
Vivier, I. et al. (1991) Evidence that thymocyte-activating molecule is mouse CD26 (dipeptidyl peptidase IV).
J Immunol. 147 (2): 447-54.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004177 aminopeptidase activity
- GO:0008239 dipeptidyl-peptidase activity
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010716 negative regulation of extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0031258 lamellipodium membrane
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043542 endothelial cell migration
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0046581 intercellular canaliculus
- GO:0071438 invadopodium membrane
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up