CD26 antibody | H207-1082
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Rat anti Mouse CD26 antibody, clone H207-1082 recognizes mouse CD26, which is also known as thymocyte-activating molecule (THAM). Murine CD26 is a type II integral membrane dipeptidyl-peptidase that is expressed at the cell surface as a heterodimer, of approximately 220 kDa, and has a soluble form in the plasma.
The CD26 molecule is a multifunctional glycoprotein that has ectopeptidase activity and is also reported to be involved in cell adhesion, signal transduction in T lymphocytes and HIV infection. CD26 is differentially expressed on developing thymocytes and is upregulated on activated T-cells but is not expressed on resting and thioglycollate stimulated macrophages. Expression of CD26 has also been reported on cells from a variety of non-haematopoietic tissues including liver, intestine and kidney.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||1/50 Pack Size: 0.25 mg, 25 µg
1/25 Pack Size: 0.1 mg
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD26 antibody
David, F. et al. (1993) Identification of serine 624, aspartic acid 702, and histidine 734 as the catalytic triad residues of mouse dipeptidyl-peptidase IV (CD26). A member of a novel family of nonclassical serine hydrolases.
J Biol Chem. 268:17247-52.
Marguet, D. et al. (2000) Enhanced insulin secretion and improved glucose tolerance in mice lacking CD26.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 97:6874-9.
Vivier, I. et al. (1991) Evidence that thymocyte-activating molecule is mouse CD26 (dipeptidyl peptidase IV).
J Immunol. 147 (2): 447-54.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004177 aminopeptidase activity
- GO:0008239 dipeptidyl-peptidase activity
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010716 negative regulation of extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0031258 lamellipodium membrane
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043542 endothelial cell migration
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0046581 intercellular canaliculus
- GO:0071438 invadopodium membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up