CD254 antibody | IK22/5
Rat anti Mouse CD254
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD254 antibody, clone IK22/5 recognises CD254, otherwise known as Receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand (RANKL) or TNF-related activation-induced cytokine (TRANCE), a member of the tumour necrosis factor ligand superfamily. CD254 is a cytokine that binds osteoprotegerin or RANK and plays an important role in bone metabolism, where it acts as an osteoclast differentiation and activation factor. Overproduction of CD254 is implicated in a range of degenerative bone diseases.
CD254 is also expressed by T helper cells and augments the ability of dendritic cells to stimulate naïve T cell proliferation. It may play a role in regulating interactions between T cells and dendritic cells and in the regulation of T cell-dependent immune responses.
Rat anti Mouse CD254 antibody, clone IK22/5 blocks ligand binding.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD254 antibody
Miyahira, Y. et al. (2003) Cutting edge: a potent adjuvant effect of ligand to receptor activator of NF-kappa B gene for inducing antigen-specific CD8+ T cell response by DNA and viral vector vaccination.
J Immunol. 171: 6344-8.
Miyahira, Y. et al. (2005) Immune responses against a single CD8+-T-cell epitope induced by virus vector vaccination can successfully control Trypanosoma cruzi infection.
Infect Immun. 73: 7356-65.
Kamijo, S. et al. (2006) Amelioration of bone loss in collagen-induced arthritis by neutralizing anti-RANKL monoclonal antibody.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 347: 124-32.
Nair, V.R. et al. (2016) Microfold Cells Actively Translocate
Mycobacterium tuberculosis to Initiate Infection.
Cell Rep. 16 (5): 1253-8.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001503 ossification
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006955 immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0009887 organ morphogenesis
- GO:0048535 lymph node development
- GO:0030316 osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0033598 mammary gland epithelial cell proliferation
- GO:0051260 protein homooligomerization
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045453 bone resorption
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0051466 positive regulation of corticotropin-releasing hormone secretion
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- GO:0060749 mammary gland alveolus development
- GO:0071812 positive regulation of fever generation by positive regulation of prostaglandin secretion
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up