CD25 antibody | PC61.5.3
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD25
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD25 antibody, clone PC61.5.3 reacts with the low affinity alpha chain of the interleukin-2 receptor present on activated T and B cells in mice. Rat anti Mouse CD25 antibody, clone PC61.5.3 is reported to inhibit IL-2 binding and IL-2 dependent proliferation.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- B6.1 CTL cell line.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.25 mgIgG concentration 1.0 mg/mlPack Size: 0.1 mgIgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized OFA rats were fused with cells of the P3X63Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells in 100μl.
References for CD25 antibody
Moreau, J.L. et al. (1987) Monoclonal antibodies identify three epitope clusters on the mouse p55 subunit of the interleukin 2 receptor: relationship to the interleukin 2-binding site.
Eur J Immunol. 17 (7): 929-35.
Hashimoto, N. et al. (1986) Dissociation of interleukin 2-dependent and -independent B cell proliferation with monoclonal anti-interleukin 2 receptor antibody.
Eur J Immunol. 16 (3): 317-20.
Lowenthal, J.W. et al. (1985) High and low affinity IL 2 receptors: analysis by IL 2 dissociation rate and reactivity with monoclonal anti-receptor antibody PC61.
J Immunol. 135 (6): 3988-94.
Ceredig, R. et al. (1985) Expression of interleukin-2 receptor as a differentiation marker on intrathymic stem cells.
Nature 314: 98-100.
Yaqoob, P. & Calder, P.C. (1997) Glutamine requirement of proliferating T lymphocytes.
Nutrition. 13 (7-8): 646-51.
Scotland, R.S. et al. (2011) Sex differences in resident immune cell phenotype underlie more efficient acute inflammatory responses in female mice.
Blood. 118 (22): 5918-27.
Karali, D. et al. (2016) T cell regulation by Phlomis lanata protein extracts in mice.
Pharm Biol. 54 (2): 207-14.
Szuster-Ciesielska, A. et al. (2019) Immunogenic Evaluation of Ribosomal P-Protein Antigen P0, P1, and P2 and Pentameric Protein Complex P0-(P1-P2)2 of Plasmodium falciparum in a Mouse Model.
J Immunol Res. 2019: 9264217.
View The Latest Product References
Curina, G. et al. (2018) Evaluation of immune responses in mice and sheep inoculated with a live attenuated Brucella melitensis. REV1 vaccine produced in bioreactor.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 198: 44-53.
Arad, T. et al. (2021) CD200 -dependent and -independent immune-modulatory functions of neural stem cells.
Stem Cell Res. 56: 102559.
Roca, C.P. et al. (2023) A cross entropy test allows quantitative statistical comparison of t-SNE and UMAP representations
Cell Reports Methods. 3 (1): 100390.
- IL-2R Alpha Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004911 interleukin-2 receptor activity
- GO:0006924 activation-induced cell death of T cells
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0042104 positive regulation of activated T cell proliferation
- GO:0042130 negative regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0046013 regulation of T cell homeostatic proliferation
- GO:0050728 negative regulation of inflammatory response
- View More GO Terms
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up