CD202b antibody | TEK4
Rat anti Mouse CD202b antibody, clone TEK4 recognizes mouse CD202, also known as TIE-2 or TEK, a protein-tyrosine kinase transmembrane receptor for angiopoietin 1. CD202b is expressed in developing vascular endothelial cells and probably regulates endothelial cell proliferation and differentiation and guides the proper patterning of endothelial cells during blood vessel formation. Defects in the gene are associated with venous malformations (Sato et al. 1995).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q02858 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- Tek Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0004714 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0016337 cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0030097 hemopoiesis
- GO:0030334 regulation of cell migration
- GO:0032526 response to retinoic acid
- GO:0033138 positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0045765 regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0045785 positive regulation of cell adhesion
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD202b antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||1 ml||C E P WB|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||0.5 mg||C E IF P WB|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||1 mg||C E P RE|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||0.5 ml||F|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||0.1 mg||F IF WB|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||0.5 mg||C E P|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||0.5 ml||F|