CD1d antibody | 1B1
Filter by Application:IF Reset
Rat anti Mouse CD1d
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD1d antibody, clone 1B1 recognizes mouse CD1d, a glycoprotein expressed on cortical thymocytes, certain T cell leukemias and various other antigen presenting cells. CD1d binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T cell receptors on natural killer cells. When activated, natural killer cells produce Th1 and Th2 cytokines.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse CD1d cDNA-transfected RMA-S mouse T lymphoma
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD1d antibody
Sun, J. et al. (2010) Deficiency of antigen-presenting cell invariant chain reduces atherosclerosis in mice.
Circulation 122 (8): 808-20.
Zhou, Z. et al. (2011) Autoreactive marginal zone B cells enter the follicles and interact with CD4+ T cells in lupus-prone mice.
BMC Immunol. 12: 7.
Soh, S.Y. et al. (2016) NKT Cell Hyporesponsiveness Leads to Unrestrained Accumulation of Marginal Zone B Cells in Hypercholesterolemic Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice.
J Immunol. 197 (10): 3894-904.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001916 positive regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0030883 endogenous lipid antigen binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045059 positive thymic T cell selection
- GO:0045078 positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0045404 positive regulation of interleukin-4 biosynthetic process
- GO:0048007 antigen processing and presentation, exogenous lipid antigen via MHC class Ib
- GO:0051135 positive regulation of NK T cell activation
- GO:0051138 positive regulation of NK T cell differentiation
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up