CD199 antibody | 9B1
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD199 antibody, clone 9B1 detects mouse chemokine receptor 9 (CCR9), also known as CD199. CCR9 is a seven transmembrane protein which is a member of the beta chemokines receptor family. CCR9 is expressed in thymus and small intestine, and mediates the recruitment and development of thymocytes in response to CCL25; the only known ligand of CCR9.
CCR9 is an alternative co-receptor with CD4 for HIV infection, and has been implicated in adult T cell leukaemia. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described.
Clone 9B1 blocks CCL25-induced Ca2+ release, attenuating inflammation in a murine model of chronic ileitis when given in early disease stages.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- 25 amino acids from the amino terminal of murine CCR9, coupled to KLH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Lewis rat were fused with cells of the X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD199 antibody
Rivera-nieves, J. et al. (2006) Antibody blockade of CCL25/CCR9 ameliorates early but not late chronic murine ileitis.
Gastroenterology. 131 (5): 1518-29.
Nagakubo, D. et al. (2007) Expression of CCR9 in HTLV-1+ T cells and ATL cells expressing Tax.
Int J Cancer. 120 (7): 1591-7.
Uehara, S. et al. (2006) Premature expression of chemokine receptor CCR9 impairs T cell development.
J Immunol. 176 (1): 75-84.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up