CD16 antibody | AT154-2
|Rat anti Mouse CD16 anitbody, clone AT154-2, recognizes CD16, also known as FcRIII. CD16 is a low affiniity activatory receptor which interacts preferentially with mouse IgG1, IgG2a and IgG2b immune complexes and is involved in various effector functions including phagocytosis, NK antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity and the release of inflammatory mediators.
In mice, CD16 is expressed on macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, myeloid precursors and subpopulations of T lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HEK293F cell expressing CD16 and gamma chain
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/100||1/1000|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD16 antibody
White AL et al. (2011) Interaction with FcγRIIB is critical for the agonistic activity of anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody.
J Immunol. 187 (4): 1754-63.
Tutt, A.L. et al. (2015) Development and Characterization of Monoclonal Antibodies Specific for Mouse and Human Fcγ Receptors.
J Immunol. 195 (11): 5503-16.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001805 positive regulation of type III hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0001820 serotonin secretion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0019770 IgG receptor activity
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0042590 antigen processing and presentation of exogenous peptide antigen via MHC class I
- GO:0045576 mast cell activation
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up