CD147 antibody | OX114
Rat anti Mouse CD147 antibody, clone OX114 recognizes both isoforms of CD147, the common form containing 2 Ig-like domains and the rare form containing 3 Ig-like domains.
Rat anti Mouse CD147 antibody, clone OX114 is routinely tested in flow cytometry on mouse splenocytes. Note that for staining of whole blood samples increased amounts of antibody may be required due to the presence of CD147 on erythrocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Fusion protein mCD147dO-2rCD4d3 +4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005537 mannose binding
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD147 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Alk. Phos. (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Biotin (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR131B||C E IF P WB||0.5 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800||STAR16D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC||STAR17B||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:HRP||STAR21B||C E P RE||1 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:FITC (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR69||F||0.5 ml|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:DyLight®650 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D650||F IF||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:Dylight®800 (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR71D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Rat IgG:RPE (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR73||F||0.5 ml|
Product Specific References
References for CD147 antibody
Hanna, S.M. et al. (2003) A novel form of the membrane protein CD147 that contains an extra Ig-like domain and interacts homophilically.
BMC Biochemistry 4:17.
Agrawal, S.M. et al. (2011) A Novel Regulator of Leukocyte Transmigration into the CNS in Multiple Sclerosis and Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis.
J Neurosci. 31: 669-77.
Sweigard, J.H. et al. (2011) Adenovirus-mediated delivery of CD46 attenuates the alternative complement pathway on RPE: implications for age-related macular degeneration.
Gene Ther. 18 (6): 613-21.
Kaushik, D.K. et al. (2019) Enhanced glycolytic metabolism supports transmigration of brain-infiltrating macrophages in multiple sclerosis.
J Clin Invest. 129 (8): 3277-92.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra