CD137 antibody | LOB12
|Rat anti Mouse CD137 antibody, clone LOB12 recognizes murine CD137 also known as Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9, T-cell antigen 4-1BB or 4-1BB ligand receptor. CD137 is a 256 amino acid ~28 kDa single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
CD137 is expressed by activated T lymphocytes, but not by resting cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Murine CD137 human Fc fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
Taraban, V.Y. et al. (2002) Expression and costimulatory effects of the TNF receptor superfamily members CD134 (OX40) and CD137 (4-1BB), and their role in the generation of anti-tumor immune responses.
Eur J Immunol. 32 (12): 3617-27.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up