CD107a antibody | 1D4B
Rat anti Mouse CD107a
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Mouse CD107a antibody, clone 1D4B recognises murine CD107a, otherwise known as Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1 or LAMP-1. CD107a is a glycoprotein responsible for presenting carbohydrate ligands to selectins. It may also play a role in tumour metastasis. It is expressed ubiquitously, with higher levels in spleen, liver and kidney. CD107a may be used as a marker for lysosomal storage disorders.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse 3T3 embryonic fibroblastoid cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the non-secreting murine P3-X63Ag8 myeloma.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Chen, J.W. et al. (1985) Identification of two lysosomal membrane glycoproteins.
J Cell Biol. 101 (1): 85-95.
References for CD107a antibody
Winder, A.J. et al. (1993) The mouse brown (b) locus protein has dopachrome tautomerase activity and is located in lysosomes in transfected fibroblasts.
J Cell Sci. 106 ( Pt 1): 153-66.
Andrejewski, N. et al. (1999) Normal lysosomal morphology and function in LAMP-1-deficient mice.
J Biol Chem. 274 (18): 12692-701.
Sobue, A. et al. (2018) Astroglial major histocompatibility complex class I following immune activation leads to behavioral and neuropathological changes.
Glia. 66 (5): 1034-52.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005765 lysosomal membrane
- GO:0005771 multivesicular body
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0010008 endosome membrane
- GO:0042383 sarcolemma
- GO:0042470 melanosome
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up