Rat anti Mouse CD107a antibody, clone 1D4B recognises murine CD107a, otherwise known as Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1 or LAMP-1. CD107a is a glycoprotein responsible for presenting carbohydrate ligands to selectins. It may also play a role in tumour metastasis. It is expressed ubiquitously, with higher levels in spleen, liver and kidney. CD107a may be used as a marker for lysosomal storage disorders.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse 3T3 embryonic fibroblastoid cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the non-secreting murine P3-X63Ag8 myeloma.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
external side of plasma membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD107a antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Product Specific References
Chen, J.W. et al. (1985) Identification of two lysosomal membrane glycoproteins.
J Cell Biol. 101 (1): 85-95.
References for CD107a antibody
Andrejewski, N. et al. (1999) Normal lysosomal morphology and function in LAMP-1-deficient mice.
J Biol Chem. 274 (18): 12692-701.
Winder, A.J. et al. (1993) The mouse brown (b) locus protein has dopachrome tautomerase activity and is located in lysosomes in transfected fibroblasts.
J Cell Sci. 106 ( Pt 1): 153-66.
Sobue, A. et al. (2018) Astroglial major histocompatibility complex class I following immune activation leads to behavioral and neuropathological changes.
Glia. 66 (5): 1034-52.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra