CD102 antibody | mIC2/4 (3C4)
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Rat anti Mouse CD102 antibody, clone mIC2/4 (3C4) recognizes murine intercellular adhesion molecule-2 (ICAM-2), also known as CD102. Murine CD102 is a glycosylated cell surface protein that is broadly expressed on most leucocytes and is constitutively expressed on endothelial cells. CD102 interacts with the CD11a/CD18 integrin LFA-1. Reports suggest that CD102 may play a role in lymphocyte re-circulation and T-cell activation.
Rat anti Mouse CD102 antibody, clone mIC2/4 is reported to inhibit interactions between CD102 and LFA-1 (Xuet al. 1996).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- COS cells transfected with murine ICAM-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Lewis rats were fused with cells of the Mouse P3X63Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106cells in 100ul.
Xu, H. et al. (1996) Characterization of murine intercellular adhesion molecule-2.
J Immunol. 156 (12): 4909-14.
References for CD102 antibody
Jones, D.T. et al. (2013) Endogenous ribosomal protein L29 (RPL29): a newly identified regulator of angiogenesis in mice.
Dis Model Mech. 6 (1): 115-24.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up