AATF antibody | 1B2D8
Filter by Application:IF WB Reset
|Rat anti Mouse AATF antibody, clone 1B2D8 recognizes apoptosis-antagonizing transcription factor, also known as Rb-binding protein che-1.
AATF was first identified as an RNA pol II – interacting factor (Fanciulli et al. 2000). AATF is a protein encoded by the AATF gene. AATF mediates cellular responses and promotes cell proliferation and survival by inducing autophagy, DNA repair, and cell cycle arrest and inhibiting apoptosis (Kumar et al. 2019). DNA damage leads to phosphorylation of AATF at tyrosine 366 by the MAP kinase-activated protein kinase 2 (MK2) (Höpker et al. 2012).
Rat anti Mouse AATF antibody detects a band of 80 kDa.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.035% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- A peptide comprising amino acids 1-39 of mouse AATF (apoptosis-antagonizing transcription factor)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||2 ug/ml||4 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up