VEGF antibody | Bevacizumab
Human anti VEGF (Bevacizumab Biosimilar)
Anti-VEGF Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug bevacizumab (Avastin) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical PK and ADA assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
This antibody is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-bevacizumab antibodies, for example HCA182 and HCA185. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-bevacizumab antibody in IgG1 format as a reference standard, for example HCA184 or HCA185.
Bevacizumab, also known as Avastin, is a humanized monoclonal antibody (IgG1 kappa) that inhibits angiogenesis by binding to VEGF-A. VEGF-A stimulates new blood vessel formation in certain diseases, especially in cancer. Avastin is used to treat various cancers, including colorectal, lung, breast, glioblastoma, kidney and ovarian.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-bevacizumab antibody products.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human VEGF
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of VEGF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Bevacizumab||HCA182||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Bevacizumab||HCA184||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Bevacizumab:HRP||HCA184P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Bevacizumab||HCA185||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra