Bevacizumab antibody | AbD16748_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E WB Reset
|Human Anti-Bevacizumab Antibody, clone AbD16748_IgG1 is a paratope-specific, recombinant anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes the humanized monoclonal antibody drug bevacizumab and inhibits the binding of the drug to its target, vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A). The antibody can be used to measure the levels of bevacizumab and biosimilars in serum from patients.
A pair of anti-bevacizumab antibodies can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA to measure free drug. This antibody is recommended as the detection antibody, paired with Anti-Bevacizumab Antibody in monovalent Fab format, clone AbD17976 (HCA182) as the capture antibody.
Bevacizumab (reference product branded as Avastin) is a humanized monoclonal antibody (IgG1/kappa) that inhibits angiogenesis by binding to VEGF-A. VEGF-A is a potent stimulator of angiogenesis of both normal and cancerous cells, and acts as a regulator of vasculogenesis. Bevacizumab is used to treat various cancers, including colorectal, lung, breast, glioblastoma, kidney and ovarian.
View a summary of all Anti-Bevacizumab Antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL? phage display library and expressed in a human cell line.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=2.1nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized Bevacizumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
When ready to use, thaw and aliquot the sample as needed. Store aliquots at -70°C, if available, otherwise store at -20°C. It is not recommended to keep aliquots at 4°C for more than one week.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA182 as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
References for Bevacizumab antibody
Kashiwagi, N. et al. (2017) Method for measuring anti-drug antibody
US Patent Application US20170315118A1
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up