TNF Alpha antibody | D2E7
Human anti TNF Alpha (Adalimumab Biosimilar)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- TNF Alpha
|Human Anti-TNF alpha antibody, clone D2E7 is a research grade biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug adalimumab. It is a recombinant human IgG1 kappa antibody with variable regions from the therapeutic adalimumab antibody clone D2E7. This product is supplied in a research grade format, i.e. in PBS buffer with preservative, it is not manufactured or formulated in the same way as the therapeutic reference product. A preservative free version is available on request.
Human Anti-TNF alpha antibody, clone D2E7 is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-adalimumab antibodies, for example HCA202 and HCA203. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-adalimumab antibody in IgG1 format as reference standard, for example HCA203, HCA204 or HCA205, or an anti-adalimumab antibody in IgE format as reference standard, for example HCA271.
The therapeutic antibody adalimumab (Humira) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG1 kappa) approved for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis and several forms of arthritis. The antibody is specific for TNF alpha, and acts by blocking the activation of TNF receptors by TNF alpha. This inactivation down-regulates the inflammatory reactions associated with autoimmune diseases.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-adalimumab antibody products
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human TNFα
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up