TNF Alpha antibody | D2E7
Human anti TNF Alpha (Adalimumab Biosimilar)
Anti-TNF Alpha Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug adalimumab (Humira) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical PK and ADA assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human Anti-TNF alpha antibody, clone D2E7 is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-adalimumab antibodies, for example HCA202 and HCA203. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-adalimumab antibody in IgG1 format as reference standard, for example HCA203, HCA204 or HCA205, or an anti-adalimumab antibody in IgE format as reference standard, for example HCA271.
The therapeutic antibody adalimumab (Humira) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG1 kappa) approved for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis and several forms of arthritis. The antibody is specific for TNF alpha, and acts by blocking the activation of TNF receptors by TNF alpha. This inactivation down-regulates the inflammatory reactions associated with autoimmune diseases.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
View a summary of supporting anti-adalimumab antibody products
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Human TNFα
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of TNF Alpha antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA202||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA203||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA204||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab:HRP||HCA204P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA205||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab (Drug/Target Complex)||HCA206||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab (Drug/Target Complex)||HCA207||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab (Drug/Target Complex)||HCA231||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab (Drug/Target Complex)||HCA232||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab (Drug/Target Complex):HRP||HCA232P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Adalimumab||HCA271||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK001P||CJ||1 Conjugation For 400µg Antibody|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra