Adalimumab antibody | AbD20349_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human anti Adalimumab (drug/target complex), clone AbD20349_hIgG1, is an affinity matured, Type 3 antibody that specifically recognizes adalimumab complexed with TNFα. It does not recognize the free drug or unbound TNFα. Clone AbD20349_hIgG1 can be used in assays to measure adalimumab that has been captured via immobilized TNFα, thereby avoiding the bridging assay format. It can also be used to measure the level of the drug/target complex and biosimilar products using bioanalytical assays.
Adalimumab (brand name Humira®) is a human monoclonal antibody (IgG1/kappa) approved for the treatment of rheumatoid, psoriatic and juvenile idiopathic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. This therapeutic antibody is directed against the pro-inflammatory cytokine tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα), blocking its interaction with the p55 (TNFR1, CD120a) and p75 (TNFR2, CD120b) cell surface TNF receptors, resulting in a down-regulation of the abnormal inflammatory response that is characteristic of autoimmune disease.
View a summary of all anti-adalimumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Adalimumab/TNFα complex
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody iin an unconjugated format was measured as KD=6.7 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on the immobilized adalimumab/TNFα complex.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Humira® is a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories.
When ready to use, thaw and aliquot the sample as needed. Store aliquots at -70°C, if available, otherwise store at -20°C. It is not recommended to keep aliquots at 4°C for more than one week.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product is suitable for use in direct ELISA applications.
Protocol: PK antigen capture ELISA to measure bound drug exclusively
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hispec Assay Diluent|
|Recombinant Human TNF Alpha||PHP051||E FN WB||50 µg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Recombinant Human TNF Alpha|
References for Adalimumab antibody
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up