IL-10 antibody | JES3-12G8
Filter by Application:WB P Reset
Rat anti Human Interleukin-10
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human Interleukin-10 antibody, clone JES3-12G8 recognizes human Interleukin-10 (IL-10). IL-10 is expressed by activated CD8+ peripheral blood T-cells, activated T-helper CD4+ T cell clones mast cells, B cell lymphomas and LPS activated monocytes.
Rat anti Human Interleukin-10 antibody, clone JES3-12G8 is reported to neutralize the effects of IL-10 (Abrams et al. 1992).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human IL-10 expressed by COS cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 2||1/50||1/100|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- 2This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
References for IL-10 antibody
Burdin, N. et al. (1993) Epstein-Barr virus transformation induces B lymphocytes to produce human interleukin 10.
J Exp Med. 177 (2): 295-304.
Yssel, H. et al. (1992) IL-10 is produced by subsets of human CD4+ T cell clones and peripheral blood T cells.
J Immunol. 149 (7): 2378-84.
Abrams, J.S. et al. (1992) Strategies of anti-cytokine monoclonal antibody development: immunoassay of IL-10 and IL-5 in clinical samples.
Immunol Rev. 127: 5-24.
O'Farrell, A.M. et al. (1998) IL-10 inhibits macrophage activation and proliferation by distinct signaling mechanisms: evidence for Stat3-dependent and -independent pathways.
EMBO J. 17 (4): 1006-18.
Wakkach, A. et al. (2001) Differentiation of regulatory T cells 1 is induced by CD2 costimulation.
J Immunol. 167: 3107-13.
Zajac, A. <>et al. (2007) Protein microarrays and quantum dot probes for early cancer detection.
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 58: 309-14.
Dybiec, M. et al. (2007) Photoluminescence spectroscopy of bioconjugated CdSe∕ZnS quantum dots
Applied Physics Letters. 90 (26): 263112.
Ramgir, N.S. et al. (2007) Voltammetric Detection of Cancer Biomarkers Exemplified by Interleukin-10 and Osteopontin with Silica Nanowires
The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 111 (37): 13981-7.
View The Latest Product References
van der Vlugt, L.E.P.M. et al. (2014) CD24(hi)CD27(+) B cells from patients with allergic asthma have impaired regulatory activity in response to lipopolysaccharide.
Clin Exp Allergy. 44 (4): 517-28.
Prosniak, M. et al. (2013) Glioma grade is associated with the accumulation and activity of cells bearing M2 monocyte markers.
Clin Cancer Res. 19 (14): 3776-86.
Zhang, W. et al. (2013) Myeloid clusters are associated with a pro-metastatic environment and poor prognosis in smoking-related early stage non-small cell lung cancer.
PLoS One. 8 (5): e65121.
van der Vlugt, E.P.M. et al. (2014) Toll-like receptor ligation for the induction of regulatory B cells.
Methods Mol Biol. 1190: 127-41.
Ramos, R.N. et al. (2020) CD163+ tumor-associated macrophage accumulation in breast cancer patients reflects both local differentiation signals and systemic skewing of monocytes.
Clin Transl Immunology. 9 (2): e1108.
Gomes, J.A. et al. (2003) Evidence that development of severe cardiomyopathy in human Chagas' disease is due to a Th1-specific immune response.
Infect Immun. 71 (3): 1185-93.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002740 negative regulation of cytokine secretion involved in immune response
- GO:0002904 positive regulation of B cell apoptosis
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005141 interleukin-10 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007253 cytoplasmic sequestering of NF-kappaB
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030183 B cell differentiation
- GO:0030595 leukocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0030889 negative regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0032715 negative regulation of interleukin-6 production
- GO:0032800 receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0042092 type 2 immune response
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0042130 negative regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0043193 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0045191 regulation of isotype switching
- GO:0045347 negative regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- GO:0045355 negative regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
- GO:0050715 positive regulation of cytokine secretion
- GO:0051045 negative regulation of membrane protein ectodomain proteolysis
- GO:0051091 positive regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051384 response to glucocorticoid stimulus
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up