Alemtuzumab antibody | AbD19189_hIgG1
Human anti Alemtuzumab
Anti-alemtuzumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing, high affinity anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human IgG1 format, suitable for bioanalytical method development. It can be used as the detection antibody in a PK bridging ELISA and as a reference standard in an ADA bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human anti Alemtuzumab antibody, clone AbD19189_hIgG1 is an anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes the alemtuzumab humanized monoclonal antibody and can be used to measure the levels of alemtuzumab and biosimilar products using bioanalytical assays.
This antibody, when conjugated to HRP, may be used in a bridging ELISA in conjunction with clone AbD19189 or clone AbD16942.
Clone AbD19189_hIgG1 has been demonstrated to inhibit the binding of alemtuzumab to CD52-positive human cells in flow cytometry. It also blocks the binding of Rat anti Human CD52 antibody, clone YTH34.5, the Rat monoclonal prototype antibody of alemtuzumab, to CD52+ cells.
View a summary of all anti-alemtuzumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=0.2 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized alemtuzumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alemtuzumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a detection antibody in a bridging ELISA when conjugated to HRP together with HCA198 as the capture reagent.
A Lynx HRP rapid conjugation kit may be used to conjugate this antibody to HRP.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
This antibody is fully human and can be used as a reference standard in an ADA assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Alemtuzumab||HCA174||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Alemtuzumab||HCA175||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Alemtuzumab:HRP||HCA175P||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Alemtuzumab||HCA198||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra