Rabbit anti HA-Tag antibody recognizes the HA (Haemagglutinin) epitope tag peptide sequence YPYDVPDYA, when fused to either the amino- or carboxyl- terminus of target proteins, including expression in many frequently used expression vectors.
Rabbit anti HA-Tag antibody has been tested against both the immunogen and recombinant proteins containing the HA sequence in ELISA and Western blotting.
In Western blotting of bacterial extracts Rabbit anti HA-Tag antibody has been shown not to cross-react with any endogenous proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Haemagglutinin epitope were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
Pack Size: 50 µg
Pack Size: 0.1 mg
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Keyhole limpet hemocyanin conjugated epitope tag peptide YPYDVPDYA (114-122) from haemagglutinin influenza. A cysteine residue was used to facilitate coupling at the C-terminal end.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
viral envelope fusion with host membrane
host cell plasma membrane
host cell surface receptor binding
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of HA-Tag antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
Field, J. et al. (1988) Purification of a RAS-responsive adenylyl cyclase complex from Saccharomyces cerevisiae by use of an epitope addition method.
Mol Cell Biol. 8 (5): 2159-65.
Wilson, I.A. et al. (1984) The structure of an antigenic determinant in a protein.
Cell. 37 (3): 767-78.