|Goat anti Mouse IgM antibody recognizes murine IgM and is cross-adsorbed to reduce reactivity with other mouse heavy or light chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgM were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Mouse IgM mu heavy chain.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||5ug/ml as coating antibody|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for IgM antibody
Yan, Y. et al. (2003) Pathogenesis of autoimmunity after xenogeneic thymus transplantation.
J Immunol. 170 (12): 5936-46.
Lehours, P. et al. (2009) Is there a link between the lipopolysaccharide of Helicobacter pylori gastric MALT lymphoma associated strains and lymphoma pathogenesis?
PLoS One. 4: e7297.
Skoglund, A. et al. (2012) A changing gastric environment leads to adaptation of lipopolysaccharide variants in Helicobacter pylori populations during colonization.
PLoS One. 4: e5885.
Fish, J.E. et al. (2005) The expression of endothelial nitric-oxide synthase is controlled by a cell-specific histone code.
J Biol Chem. 280: 24824-38.
Schweighoffer, E. et al. (2013) The BAFF receptor transduces survival signals by co-opting the B cell receptor signaling pathway.
Immunity. 38: 475-88.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up