Goat anti Mouse IgM
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti mouse IgM antibody recognises the heavy chain of mouse IgM as demonstrated by ELISA and flow cytometry. Minimal cross reactivity is observed with human immunoglobulins.
Goat anti mouse IgM antibody has been cross absorbed against Mouse IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG3 and IgA, pooled human sera and purified human paraproteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Purified Ig prepared by affinity chromatography on IgM covalently linked to agarose
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Mouse IgM paraproteins
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for IgM antibody
Kerr, K. et al. (2010) Inflammatory cytokine responses in a pregnant mouse model of Chlamydophila abortus infection.
Vet Microbiol. 144 (3-4): 392-8.
Kamat, M.M. et al. (2016) Changes in Myeloid Lineage Cells in the Uterus and Peripheral Blood of Dairy Heifers During Early Pregnancy.
Biol Reprod. 95 (3): 68.
Monzo, H.J. et al. (2017) Insulin promotes cell migration by regulating PSA-NCAM.
Exp Cell Res. 355 (1): 26-39.
Desancé, M. et al. (2018) Chondrogenic Differentiation of Defined Equine Mesenchymal Stem Cells Derived from Umbilical Cord Blood for Use in Cartilage Repair Therapy.
Int J Mol Sci.19 (2): 537.
Penadés, M. et al. (2018) Long-term implications of feed energy source in different genetic types of reproductive rabbit females. II. Immunologic status.
Animal. 12 (9): 1877-85.
Penadés, M. et al. (2019) Early deviations in performance, metabolic and immunological indicators affect stayability in rabbit females.
Animal. : 1-10.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up