IgG IgA IgM antibody
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M reacts with the heavy and light chains of all major classes of mouse immunoglobulin.
The antibody has been adsorbed against human serum to minimise cross-reactivity with human immunoglobulins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Mouse IgG, IgA and IgM were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with pooled mouse IgG, IgA and IgM paraproteins. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Purified mouse IgG, IgA and IgM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
References for IgG IgA IgM antibody
Ding, G. et al. (2010) Effect of cryopreservation on biological and immunological properties of stem cells from apical papilla.
J Cell Physiol. 22: 415-22.
Shao, L. et al. (2015) Comparative In Vitro and In Vivo Studies of Porcine Rotavirus G9P and Human Rotavirus Wa G1P.
J Virol. 90 (1): 142-51.
Iver, S. et al. (2019) Probing BAK and BAX Activation and Pore Assembly with Cytochrome c Release, Limited Proteolysis, and Oxidant-Induced Linkage.
Methods Mol Biol. 1877: 201-16.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0019882 antigen processing and presentation
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0043410 positive regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0045022 early endosome to late endosome transport
- GO:0045807 positive regulation of endocytosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050853 B cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up