Filter by Application:E WB Reset
|Goat anti mouse IgG (Fc) polyclonal antibody reacts with mouse IgG at an epitope localised to the Fc region as assessed by immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA. Cross reactivity with IgA and IgM is negligible.
Goat anti mouse IgG (Fc) polyclonal antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse IgG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
References for IgG antibody
Nejsum, P. et al. (2009) Population dynamics of Trichuris suis in trickle-infected pigs.
Parasitology. 136: 691-7.
Yuan, T. et al. (2010) Chondrogenic differentiation and immunological properties of mesenchymal stem cells in collagen type I hydrogel.
Biotechnol Prog. 26 (6): 1749-58.
Wegmann, F. et al. (2011) A Novel Strategy for Inducing Enhanced Mucosal HIV-1 Antibody Responses in an Anti-Inflammatory Environment
PLoS One. 6(1):e15861.
Wegmann F et al. (2015) The carbomer-lecithin adjuvant Adjuplex™ has potent immune activating properties and elicits protective adaptive immunity against influenza challenge in mice.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. pii: CVI.00736-14.
Liu, Z. et al. (2016) Partial protective immunity against toxoplasmosis in mice elicited by recombinant Toxoplasma gondii malate dehydrogenase.
Vaccine. 34 (7): 989-94.
Swaffer, M.P. et al. (2016) CDK Substrate Phosphorylation and Ordering the Cell Cycle.
Cell. 167 (7): 1750-1761.e16.
Trindade, A.B. et al. (2017) Mesenchymal-like stem cells in canine ovary show high differentiation potential.
Cell Prolif. 50(6):e12391.
Wood, E. et al. (2021) Identification of mutants with increased variation in cell size at onset of mitosis in fission yeast.
J Cell Sci. jcs.251769.
View The Latest Product References
Li, Y. et al. (2022) Low-Temperature Plasma-Activated Medium Inhibited Proliferation and Progression of Lung Cancer by Targeting the PI3K/Akt and MAPK Pathways.
Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2022: 9014501.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up