Goat F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG (H/L)
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG (H/L) antibody recognizes mouse IgG, reacting with all mouse IgG subclasses.
Goat F(ab')2 anti Mouse IgG (H/L) antibody has been adsorbed against human immunoglobulins, but cross-reacts with rat IgG.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by pepsin digestion of the IgG followed by a gel filtration step to remove any remaining intact IgG or Fc fragments.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Purified mouse immunoglobulin G
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.8 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for IgG antibody
Hsiao, Y.W. et al. (2002) Effect of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes on the expression of MHC molecules in canine transmissible venereal tumor cells.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 87 (1-2): 19-27.
Urquhart, P. et al. (2007) Carbon monoxide-releasing molecules modulate leukocyte-endothelial interactions under flow.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 321 (2): 656-62.
Dietrich, I. et al. (2011) Feline tetherin efficiently restricts release of feline immunodeficiency virus but not spreading of infection.
J Virol. 85: 5840-52.
Mateo, M. et al. (2011) VP24 is a molecular determinant of Ebola virus virulence in guinea pigs.
J Infect Dis. 204 Suppl 3: S1011-20.
Blank, N. et al. (2007) Atorvastatin inhibits T cell activation through 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase without decreasing cholesterol synthesis.
J Immunol. 179: 3613-21.
Lin, T.C. et al. (2005) Neutrophil-mediated secretion and activation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 during cardiac surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass.
Anesth Analg. 100: 1554-60.
Sellers, M.D. et al. (2012) Determination of preanalysis storage temperature and time allowances for ex vivo innate immune responses.
J Dairy Sci. pii: S0022-0302(12)00805-3.
Kao, K-J. et al. (2019) Methods and Agents for the Diagnostics and Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Patent Application: US 2019/0309062 A1.
View The Latest Product References
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0019815 B cell receptor complex
- GO:0002455 humoral immune response mediated by circulating immunoglobulin
- GO:0019731 antibacterial humoral response
- GO:0042571 immunoglobulin complex, circulating
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0001788 antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity
- GO:0001798 positive regulation of type IIa hypersensitivity
- GO:0001812 positive regulation of type I hypersensitivity
- GO:0006910 phagocytosis, recognition
- GO:0006911 phagocytosis, engulfment
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0050766 positive regulation of phagocytosis
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Mouse Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up