Rabbit anti Mouse Interferon gamma antibody recognizes mouse interferon gamma, a regulatory cytokine, which is produced by activated natural killer cells and a population of T-lymphocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
N.B. For functional studies do not add sodium azide
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to mouse interferon gamma were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None Present
- Recombinant mouse interferon gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
defense response to bacterium
response to virus
interferon-gamma receptor binding
inflammatory cell apoptosis
antigen processing and presentation
endoplasmic reticulum unfolded protein response
negative regulation of myelination
positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host
positive regulation of T cell proliferation
defense response to protozoan
positive regulation of chemokine biosynthetic process
positive regulation of interleukin-12 biosynthetic process
positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
positive regulation of interleukin-6 biosynthetic process
positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
positive regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
positive regulation of interleukin-1 beta secretion
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IFN Gamma antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- AAM29 may be used in an indirect ELISA with PMP43A as the standard.
- Western Blotting
- AAM29 may be used in Western blotting with PMP43A as a positive control.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Positive Isotype Controls Available