Rabbit anti Mouse CIDE-A antibody recognizes murine CIDE-A (cell death inducing DFF-like effector A) protein with homology to the N-terminal region of DFF-45 (ICAD). CIDE-A expression activates apoptosis in mammalian cells, which is inhibited by DFF-45. Rabbit anti Mouse CIDE-A antibody ( AHP541) recognizes an epitope within the C terminal region of CIDE-A and does not cross react with CIDE-B.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Murine CIDE-A were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 200-214 of mouse CIDE-A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
lipid metabolic process
positive regulation of sequestering of triglyceride
negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
response to stilbenoid
protein homodimerization activity
negative regulation of apoptosis
negative regulation of lipid catabolic process
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CIDE-A antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Mouse heart
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
Inohara, N. et al. (1998) CIDE, a novel family of cell death activators with homology to the 45kDa subunit of the DNA fragmentation factor
EMBO J. 1:2526-33