Goat anti Human IgM antibody has been successfully used as a capture reagent in the development of a sensitive sandwich ELISA for the evaluation of IgM levels in human samples.
Goat anti Human IgM antibody is available in bulk quantities and may be made available in other formats. Please enquire for further details.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human IgM were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human IgM.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01871 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHM Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|