Rabbit F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG (H/L) antibody recognizes the heavy and light chains of human IgG. It may also react with the light chains of other human immunoglobulins. Rabbit F(ab′)2 anti Human IgG (H/L) antibody has been cross adsorbed against pooled mouse immunoglobulins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- F(ab')2 fragments of purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human IgG were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with purified antigen. F(ab')2 fragments were prepared by gel filtration chromatography of pepsin-digested rabbit anti human IgG (H/L).
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- F(ab')2 concentration 0.5mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IgG antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra