IFN Gamma antibody
Filter by Application:E Reset
Rabbit anti Ferret IFN Gamma:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
- IFN Gamma
|Rabbit anti Ferret IFN Gamma recognizes ferret interferon gamma (IFN gamma).
IFN gamma known previously as macrophage activating factor, belongs to the type II interferon family and is produced by activated T lymphocytes and NK cells.
IFN gamma is a multipotent cytokine, has a broad range of regulatory functions during virus induced host immune responses. IFN gamma promotes a Th1-type immune response in CD4+ and CD8+T cells and influences differentiation of T cells (Ochi et al. 2008).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to ferret IFN gamma was raised by repeated immunization of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant ferret IFN Gamma
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Ferret Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up