Filter by Application:E Reset
Rabbit anti Bovine VEGF-A:Biotin
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Bovine VEGF-A antibody recognizes bovine vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A), also known as vascular permeability factor (VPF). VEGF-A is a 22.3 kDa disulfide-linked homodimer belonging to the PDGF / VEGF family of growth factors.
Bovine VEGF-A is a growth factor that induces cell proliferation in endothelial cells. It is important in endothelial cell growth, vasculogensis and angiogenesis. VEGF-A is also active in the induction of blood vessel permeability.
VEGF-A is well conserved amongst mammals and Rabbit anti Bovine VEGF-A antibody recognizes VEGF-A in a range of species.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cat Dog Horse Mouse Sheep Pig Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to bovine VEGF-A were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant bovine VEGF-A
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|ELISA||0.05 ug/ml||0.5 ug/ml|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Bovine VEGF-A||AHP2382||E WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Bovine VEGF-A|
|Recombinant Bovine VEGF-A||PBP027||E||5 µg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Recombinant Bovine VEGF-A|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0030154 cell differentiation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- GO:0071456 cellular response to hypoxia
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up